Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Info Wars

The 2012 Election has turned the most novice mf'er in regards to knowledge of politics and policies, into CNN analysts. I find it cool though because it makes the people somewhat aware of what is going on. My only beef is when an opinion which is based on factual information is not a popular one, that opinion is often ridiculed by those ignorant to the information that opinion is based off of. Simply put how the hell can someone tell you what you're saying is wrong, if they dont even understand what you're saying??? Often I say things to people and my perspective is misunderstood and dismissed. I try to explain my opinion in the simplest form possible, but I often end up saying my favorite quote "I dont understand what you dont understand about what I said." It may sound arrogant, but anyone who knows me must know I seriously dont give a fuck. If the information I am basing my perspective on is wrong, I have no problem saying so. Noone is too big to admit when they are wrong, so stop-it-5. The worst shit is when debating/arguing with imbeciles whose view(s) are solely based off of opinion and emotion. Listen I get it you like ________ because they're a nice guy and all, but what about all these fucked up things they've been doing for the past decade bro? Information is everywhere and the sooner people are ready to look past the bullshit facade and flashing lights they are presented with on a daily basis which is soooooooo attractive, the sooner an objective opinion or perspective will be respected or a common one. I'm one that believes NOTHING trumps facts, and that's a fact. Check your ingredients yall, Peace!

No comments: