Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fast Food

Everyone loves to save time. I myself will spend extra money without hesitation to avoid layovers just so I'll reach my destination quicker so I wont have to wait. One thing I just cant/wont compromise when it comes to time is nutrition. An O.G. once taught me 'all money aint't good money' so I always find ways to apply that to everyday situations. One of those bad money things is fast food. I mean damn when you're caught up in the hustle and swing of things like a say NYC, you're always pressed for time. Finger foods or anything we can eat while NOT having to stop moving are always ideals because we live by this mantra of "the city never sleeps," and it ultimately effects/affects our diet. We are what we eat, literally. In 2012 when information is readily available and even unreliable sources like Wikipedia have some truth to them, I can't rock with someone just telling me "I didn't/dont know." That shit is absurd and we all know that fucking fast food is 100% here to harm us. I see time like others usually don't with my newfound respect to other cultures, so I find it hard to shove a fucking lab-made burger into my mouth because I am late for anything. So people please seriously, check your ingredients... Peace!

No comments: