Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fin

SO the end of the world is like mad fucking close right? Should I stop paying bills? Are you religious people getting ready for the bumbaclot end and Jesus to come get ya or are you proceeding with your life as if nothing is happening? I think that the faith people have in their beliefs (not just religious) are quite weak. Most of the time there isn't even any logic behind them. Not gonna speak on religion, faith, and beliefs too much, I just wanted to point some things out. So back to armageddon popping the fuc off, I wonder how many people will loot? What is it about the end of days or any disaster that sparks the thought behind fucking savages to steal flatscreen TVs? Like who is the genius sitting on their couch like "you know what I need before I perish from this Earth and all existance, a new fucking television. Possibly 60 inches if I can carry it back home."<<<WHY? If it's a wrap, I'm not thinking about watching my beloved New York Knickerbockers on a big screen television I'm probably thinking about my wife and child at the moment, and how I can preserve their lives as long as possible even if it costs me my own. I'm most definitely not thinking about running up in Best Buy to grad that new Wii U just in case there is a hell and the ride might be long, so I'm gonna need a way to entertain myself on the travels to the underworld. Whenevershit is about to go down or is going down, you damn human beings always prove me right. Let there be a fucking hurricane *cough*SANDY*cough* to hit a city *cough*NewYork*cough* where lives are being lost and homes being demolished and people will rob, steal, and kill in the worst hit places instead of coming together; if you think I am bullshitting because you did not see it in the media, ask someone who lives in Far Rockaway, Queens. So this is what I expect to happen if the world decides to rid itself of you pesky mammals: First off every sneaker store is a wrap! I don't know what it is about you people, but yall love to get fresh no matter the circumstance. Even at a funeral (your own) you wanna get put in the dirt in expensive clothing, why? You're already a wrap duke, why waste some fresh Louis Vuitton linen? So yeah all the clothing stores you can add up in there, but top 5 dead or alive fucking Jordans and Foamposites are gonna be finished because I can see people waiting in line to loot those overnight. Second, as I previously stated big screen TVs are going to be a hit. How else would Americans know who will be the last American Idol, win the game, hit the last lotto, the weather in Heaven or Hell, etc... I am forced to believe that is what they're thinking when shoplifting TVs in the face of DEATH. I'm longwinded with my fingers so I'll give you my last prediction, murder. Nevermind we're ALL about to die, some people will not be satisfied unless they are the reason another person is dead although they too will be dead soon after. I don't get it with you violent ass people. We're all gonna be a fucking wrapito and some bastard is going to be out there killing people just because he/she (probably he) can. I refuse to believe these 3 predictions I gave you (please believe I have PLENTY more) are not gospel. So strap up with the gats, get some water and canned goods, and do some pushups/situps to get in as much shape as you can so you're not a vic(tim) outchea! Peace!

1 comment:

Charles Small said...

Folks are taking flat-screens because those old clunky tube televisions were always so hard to carry.

But in reality, people see opportunity, even in cases where the opportunity doesn't make any sense at all. Getting something for FREE somehow overrides logic in some people's heads.

And sometimes opportunity isn't always as aloof but just as selfish. Sometimes in dire situations, some folks loot essential items (food, water, etc), not because they need them, but just so they can manipulate and take advantage of those who do. This is the extreme results of the selfish society that folks are seemingly bred to embrace and perpetuate. "No concern about anyone outside of ME." "I'll break a mirror, because seeing someone else makes me think I have to share." THAT kind of selfishness!!

It'll definitely show in full force at any disaster.