Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Check this bullshit out...

So I'm up vamping and around like 7AM-ish I check my Twitter feed and see a rapper whose music I enjoy say something about Cornell West. Now, I usually could give two shits about a rapper speaking about politics and all but what he said weas quite interesting to me. So Cornell West I guess was quoted saying "the President only cares about White children." What the rapper says was "Mr West only cares about Black Presidents and Tavis Smiley." Okay so I'm like WOW because this fucking rapper lives in as neighborhood where Black children are underachieving due to lack of opportunities and he was a couple of those Black children who grew up in that same neighborhood. So I proceed to ask "hey, do you think the President cares about Black children?" Rapper says, "I only care about my family. Goodnight." So I'm pissed he told me goodnight at 7am and he tried to shut me down on some sucker shit when I was asking a legitimate question. I didn't ask him to elaborate, it was a yes or no type of question. So I then proceed to call duke a "nigger rapper" and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM it hits me; this guy has always showed he was a prick why am I offended? Watched this clown tell a radio host on a very prominent radio station in NYC "fuck my fans I dont care about them" and didn't even feel a way because I was blinded by his bars... Bars which consist of such notions like "make ya moms suck my dick with BBQ sauce." Whose mom? Ayo fuck anything about hip hop/ rap music which mocks you and I. Boycott that shit, rant done. Good morning, Happy Kwanzaa.

1 comment:

Charles Small said...

Dont know who exactly you are referring to, but probably like 3 or 4 dozen folks fit the description. I've been saying that while folks mesmerized by already questionable lyrics have labeled me a hater.