Monday, March 18, 2013

Gang Violence

So this show "The Bible" is like a fucking super number 1 hit ratings-wise show on television. Now me being the "heathen" I am, youd think I would stray away from such a show. WRONG! This is my SHIT! Like this is the ultimate fucking soap opera/comic book/drama on television in ever. Yes my dude, in EVER! I've never read the Bible because when I did at a young age I was on some "damn Marvel comics ain't even entertaining, what is this bullshit" type of shwag (yes shwag). As an adult I'm on some "yall people live your fucking lives according to this bullshit doctrine with no evidence type of shwag" shwag? Why do we need pieces of paper with undocumented documents by undocumented folks to tell us we should love one another and not kill eachother? What is wrong with you fucking people? My neighbor had a falling out with her child's father and his mother and it became physical, I called the police. Before I dialed 911 there was no epiphany like "what would Jesus do" or "I'm a Christian/Muslim/Quaker/whatever, so let me call the law." It was more of a "Uhhhhhhhh I have sisters and he might have a weapon so let me call po-9 because I don't want to put myself in such a position and end up losing." Losing being dying... That was my part though, I looked out. My good deed I did without hesitation and it didn't make me feel good about doing it. I felt awful because the cops came and another Black man who doesn't know how to express himself put his hands on a pregnant woman, carrying his child, got into an argument with his mother and I had to call police officers to handle the situation, because if I myself did so I'd possibly risk bodily harm. What does the Bible say about that? Before you even begin to answer, re-evaluate this scenario and put yourself into my shoes as a Muslim, Atheist, or Buddhist. After that, take your Christian views and apply to the situation. See, we all in the same gang yall... Peace

No comments: