Monday, February 25, 2013

Don't get mad...get right!!

Ok ladies listen up...
There will be no beating around the bush for this topic. Straight to point. No ice, no chase

SUMMER BODIES = PURE UNADULTERATED FUCKERY

N before you start with the whole "thats just something skinny bitches say" and/or become defensive please know I'm not coming at any of you, ever, but theres a lack of truth telling in the world, (enter Ms. Megatude), and I don't care to sugar coat it.

Where was I.....

CHOOSE to have a year round body. I could easily let myself go. Just like you don't have to wait for the summer time to get your bodies/lives together. You CHOOSE to let yourselves go the other 9 months of the year.

No judgement. Just facts.

I have friends guilty of this too. Currently planning our annual ladies only Vegas fiasco and of course I'm hearing " I gotta get in the gym" and "I hate you skinny bikini wearing bitches" Yea.... well we hate you whining ass lazy bitches too.

Here's some truths that you may not know:
1. Some skinny/fat ppl don't have a choice
2. Skinny isn't all it's cracked up to b
3. I know more than enough men who wouldnt touch a skinny bitch with someone else's parts.

You should be fit, healthy, and in shape all year round. It's essential to life!!!! Not miami for memorial weekend. How you're gonna look on the beach shouldn't determine when u start taking care of yourself. And I'm not saying be skinny, just be healthy. Wear YOUR size and clothes that compliment your attributes. Just cuz it buttons doesn't mean it fits!

And let's shoot straight...two-pieces aren't for everyone. There are some hot one pieces that can compliment, secure and look good on those who have shapes and curves but just don't want the whole beach to see their Brazilians and other intimate parts. Try it.

I WISH I could put on a good 20lbs. I don't like lifting my arms and seeing my ribs. Just like I hope you don't like putting on or clothes and seeing all that muffin top. But the way my DNA is setup...You get the point.

But like everything else in life, there's needs to be a balance. A world full of skinny ppl would mean chaos in the dept stores amongst other things. Some ppl are just meant to b bigger than others, own it. Some are made to be small some ugly some gorgeous so tall some short some smart and Allotta dumb!!

Point is, be comfortable in your own skin. The more confident you are inside the more radiant it will shine outside.
Fuck a magazine. Fuck a runway model, even though the VS models are hott. Fuck society's standards!! Clearly society has lost their marbles (do you know what Barbie would look like in real life??) and just be you, do you and love and take care the body and the skin your in at ALL times.

I bet that acceptance will shine brighter that the belly ring that hopefully looked a lot better in high school.

#jussayin
#dontlikeitdontcare
#doyoubooboo

No comments: