Wednesday, April 3, 2013

God Bless You

Yo I watched the Bible's television series and I can't lie... I think if you believe any of that shit is true you might be un-smart. You may not be pro-intelligence. First off, that was the first time I've learned any stories wholeheartedly in the Bible and oh my L. Ron Hubbard that shit is violent. That shit helped me understand why the Crusades was popping and why America (Christian Country) feels like guns and violence is the key to ANYTHING. Possibly the most violent TV series I've seen all year, and I watch "The Walking Dead" weekly. What scares me is that a lot of the Bible was left out in the television series, so exactly who the fuck does the History Channel think they're talking to and why would they hide the truth? I mean I know why, I hope others ask why. Secondly, I've spoken to many scholars and just avid Bible readers and their was lots of sexual activity left out of the Bible television series. Ummm what's up with that hot shit? This is pretty much lying to people like myself who are ignorant to the Bible's teachings and stories. No, I don't care to read the fucking Bible, but it made an awesome television show for Sundays being that football season is over and "Game Of Thrones" just came back last week. With all the sex, violence, and hallucinations (come on son, speaking to a burning bush) the Bible seems like it was a frat party or rock & roll concert. Ultimately, the Bible made the best comic to television series of all time in my opinion. Bra-vo King James, Bra-vo (or whomever wrote that shit).

1 comment:

James said...

Wow u really think it was that good? And here I was refusing to watch it on the basis of starting with Satan looking like a black man, I was gonna wait till 2014 to check it out because I have other shows I'm catching up on at the moment. But still I did catch some while someone else was watching I dont know about all that best of all time talk though. The sex was left out because this world is so PC and holier than thou but at the same time fucking evil

But yeah the books are always better, Pick that book up and read and just like all books it starts off slow but when u get to Jesus u will see how AWESOME he was. The bible is history just like the life we are living now.

When our history is told it will put the bibles bad times to shame nuclear war and drugs, bombs, thousands of millionaires yet millions are starving, u get the drift.

If we can put a man on the moon THE MOON(think about what it take to get there) Why isnt the bible something believable? I can relate to the bible but I cant relate going to the damn moon.